How many times have you let a lack of funds in your bank account dictate what opportunity you pursue? As entrepreneurs, there will always be opportunities, but we won’t always have the cash flow in hand. Early on in my business I learned how powerful I can be around money – by simply being strategic in how I invest in each opportunity. From hiring the right support team, to investing in my mentors to making big growth leaps in my small business, knowing how to afford what you need is a game-changer.
On episode 46 of Amplify Your Success Podcast I’ll walk you through what I learned so that you too can strategically generate the income you need to afford your business growth.
- The conversation with a big name speaker that became a huge pivot in how I approach business growth.
- Three types of entrepreneur growth and how each stage affects the business owner’s growth mindset.
- How a shift in your spending focus can help you afford what you need to grow your business now.
- 5 examples of how strategic thinking can help you find money to afford your business growth needs.
- How thinking “I can’t afford it” is keeping you stuck and causing your growth muscle to atrophy.
- Why using the “go all in” philosophy can eliminate needing to know “how” so you can manifest new income streams.