Imagine having a secret weapon to speed up learning and integrating new information – you’d be a high productivity entrepreneur.
Jonathon Levi spent the first part of his life struggling with learning challenges and feeling so different than everyone else. He set his sights on finding a way to transform his learning challenges so he could “keep up.”
Now Jonathon runs a multi-million dollar company teaching others his superhuman techniques to accelerate learning, read faster and improve decision making – and he reveals them all in episode 146 of Amplify Your Success Podcast.
Be sure to join the conversation in the Amplify Your Success Community and share your input there too.
- Why learning is “the only skill that matters” – and how it transformed Jonathan’s life.
- The strategies to learning anything faster, including Speed Reading, Memory Improvement, Pre-Reading, and preparation that anyone can use to dramatically improve their lives.
- How everyday people can do superhuman memory tasks
- Personal productivity strategies for getting more done in less time
- How Jonathan used accelerated learning to build an information products empire with 250,000 customers
Accelerated Learning: The Only Skill That Matters with Jonathon Levi Amplify Your Success #Podcast Episode 146 with @melcoach Click To Tweet
About the Guest:
You may have heard of Accelerated Learning, well my guest today is here to share how it transformed his life and business.
Jonathan Levi is a serial entrepreneur, published author, host of Super Human Podcast and a keynote speaker born and raised in Silicon Valley. At the age of 16, he started an eCommerce company that would go on to become one of Inc.’s 5,000 fastest growing companies in America before being sold in 2011.
Since 2014, Jonathan has been one of the top-performing instructors on online learning platform Udemy, and has snowballed this success into the launch of his rapidly growing information products company, SuperHuman Enterprise.
Levi has been featured in such publications and programs as the Wall Street Journal, Inc., Business Insider, The Silicon Valley Business Journal, LifeHacker UK, EOFire, Mixergy, and Donna Fenn’s book, Upstarts! How GenY Entrepreneurs are Rocking the World of Business and 8 Ways You Can Profit from Their Success, among other blogs, podcasts, and publications.
Connect With Guest:
Mentioned in This Episode: