Have you ever experienced Imposter Syndrome? This mindset can hold even the most successful business owner back from taking a big leap.
Imposter Syndrome is when you feel like a fraud, even though you’ve accomplished so much in your life and business.
My guest on episode 136 of Amplify Your Success is the powerhouse Niajae Wallace, host of The Abundance Hack Podcast, believes that Imposter Syndrome is an important stage every business owner moves through. But you don’t want to get stuck there! Listen in to hear Niajae guide us through 5 stages to level up your financial abundance in business. Be sure to join the conversation in the Amplify Your Authority Community and share your input there too.
- The 5 stages of leveling up your business which will increase your prosperity too.
- How limiting beliefs play into your decision making, habits and actions.
- What an upper limit is and what to do when you hit yours (and you will!)
- How imposter syndrome can creep in to even the most successful entrepreneurs mind from time to time.
- Why each of these stages are invaluable to prepare you for your ultimate levels of success.
Abundance Hacks: The 5 Stages of Leveling Up with Niajae Wallace on Amplify Your Success #Podcast Episode 136 with @melcoach Click To Tweet
About the Guest:
Niajae Wallace is a powerhouse coach, motivational speaker, and entrepreneur. She ran a brick and mortar business for 5 years and sold it to transition to being fully remote. Upon carefully crafting her dream life and coaching others to do the same, she worked for Clickfunnels, a business automation tool, for a year to be trained directly from the best.
Niajae realized there was a gap in the industry. There were many programs saying build a funnel, create an online course, write a book, launch a podcast however no program was addressing the blocks and limiting beliefs standing in people’s way from achieving the success they desire. Niajae developed a framework to help innovators navigate through the process of fully stepping into their power and leaving their legacy.
She is committed to seeing people shine and leave an impact in this world by helping them with their mindset, accountability and self-development.
Niajae hosts the The Abundance Hack Podcast and believes life is meant to be Abundant and the only thing standing in the way of that reality, is our mind.
Connect With Niajae:
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Get Niajae’s Free Gift: The 5 Steps to an Abundant Life
- New Media Summit LIVE Podcaster Pitch Event
- Hidden Profit Drains Quiz