When an entrepreneur is ready to grow their business, hiring a virtual assistant, online business owner or contractors is a cost-effective resource. But way too often the business owner hires too quickly then feel disappointed with the results. There are four very important questions you must ask in order to feel out if the candidate truly is a good fit for your work style – and in episode 114 of Amplify Your Success Podcast learn what they are!
Be sure to join the conversation in the Amplify Your Success Community and share your input there too.
- What you have to do before you start the interview process to make sure your mindset is in the right place.
- The role intuition plays in your hiring process (hint: don’t dismiss it as you need that gut instinct to play its part!)
- The one thing small business owners skip when they are in a hurry – and how it impacts their new team member’s ability to meet your expectations.
- The crucial question that very few people ask — but will help you uncover the right fit for you – and your business.
- What I learned from a recent potential candidate about why my process of hiring works best.
5 Things You Must Find Out Before Hiring Your Next Virtual Assistant on Amplify Your Success #Podcast Episode 114 with @melcoach Click To Tweet
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Awaken Leadership Mastermind
- Amplify Your Success Community
- Own Your Bold Inner Circle
- Blog Post: 3 Must-Have Dream Team Characteristics
- Blog Post: How Entrepreneurs Can Avoid Costly Hiring Mistakes
- Blog Post: How Entrepreneurs Can Avoid the Biggest Hiring Snafu’s
- FREE Own Your Bold Challenge