Have you ever had a goal that you talked about, dreamed about, but just could never get out of the starting gate? Or maybe you started towards that goal but then things got a bit challenging, and the goal just kind of fell away?
There’s a significant difference between being committed to a goal or just being interested in it. Interested means you’ll do JUST ENOUGH not to fail but never enough to actually succeed.
In episode 93 of Amplify Your Success Podcast I’m going through the five signs you are really committed to a bold vision (or just interested!) Knowing the difference could end up saving you a TON of disappointment and keep you from wasting time and money on a bright, shiny idea!
Be sure to join the conversation in the Amplify Your Authority Community about what works for you!
- Why your self-talk is a huge sign of your commitment level.
- How excuses and “never having enough time” factor into someone’s commitment level.
- The role your comfort zone plays in your ability to achieve goals you’ve never done before.
- Can being proactive be a sign you are going to achieve a goal? Yep. I’ll tell you how proactive vs. reactive is so vital to success.
- What you should do if you are a “how” person (meaning you need to know how before you jump in.)
- Why if you have a bold goal, you MUST pursue it
Mentioned in This Episode:
Check out Melanie Recommends for must-have business growth resources