There are five pretty common mistakes that fast-paced entrepreneurs make when they are hiring, training and leading their teams. Each of them alone can result in costly mis-hires and disappointing results when delegating. But if a business leader is making all five, they might give up on the most important growth strategy – building a dream team.
In Episode 41 of Amplify Your Success Podcast, I’m covering these widespread mistakes so that you can recognize them – and hopefully avoid making them too.
- The biggest mistake entrepreneurs make when hiring virtual assistants, contractors and employees
- Why a business leader should never hire a “mini-me” to help you grow your small business
- A common training faux-pas made by almost every thought leader and coach who hires virtual assistants
- How to channel your impatience so that you empower your team members for greater productivity
- A major difference in management style that you must know if you are hiring experts or an “A Player” who will take ownership of their role
Mentioned In this Episode:
Free Resource: The Smart Entrepreneur’s Guide to Hiring for Growth
Discover what you should outsource and who to hire at each stage of your business growth with this FREE downloadable guide. You’ll avoid making costly hiring mistakes — or leaving opportunity and profit on the table because you aren’t delegating enough.