The road to success is often filled with twists, turns and some surprising truths about what it really takes to create a successful business. As a business coach and mentor, I’ve discovered many people have it all wrong! On Amplify Your Success Podcast episode 34, I’ll share 3 things I discovered by coaching thought leaders and through behind-the-scenes conversations with other business leaders – and I was not only surprised, but relieved to know that some of these truths are more common that you would think.
- The question asked by an audience member at a women’s leadership conference sparked a conversation revealing the truth about debt and investing in your future business success.
- Why I think work-life balance is a complete myth that sets most leaders up for failure – and the empowering technique I use instead.
- What the most successful entrepreneurs do when fear crops up (hint: it’s not “feel the fear and do it anyway”.)
- The importance of your support network as you evolve from entrepreneur to business leader.
- The real purpose of planning that most newer entrepreneurs, coaches and service professionals miss the benefit of.
Mentioned In this Episode: