Just because an entrepreneur is making money in their business doesn’t mean that the business owner has healthy finance habits. I’ve witnessed many seven figure business owners go belly-up almost overnight – just because they didn’t have their finances in order.
In Amplify Your Success Podcast episode 54 I’m covering 4 ways to get your finances in order, no matter how much you are making right now. When you master these 4 financial steps, you’ll be able to create personal wealth and grow your business faster, as well as tackle some of your “make a difference” goals of giving back.
- The difference between a hobby business and a strong business when it comes to generating revenue.
- Money mindset is influencing your habits and systems around your business – and personal – finances.
- Why many successful six and seven figure business owners are missing the most important CEO habit
- What a financial reserve is and why it’s essential to beat unnecessary stress as you grow your small business.
- Your childhood money mentors (aka your parents) probably didn’t teach you the best habits around finances so finding a good money mentor is key.
- Risk taking and entrepreneurship often creates a self-sabotaging habit around cash flow that keeps you broke and burned out.
Mentioned In this Episode:
Check out Melanie Recommends for must-have business growth resources.