When people are inspired to do something, they are unstoppable. But when they feel like they HAVE TO DO IT, it’s more difficult to tap into self-motivation. That’s where the power of coaching can activate better productivity and excellence.
Coaching is the skill of helping someone uncover their own strengths, power, and confidence. It’s a very different approach than mentoring, which is more about telling someone to do something in a certain way.
As a business leader, the more you “coach” your team, the more they will dig deep and challenge themselves to achieve more. As an entrepreneur, the more you coach your clients or use these skills to hire contractors, the better results you’ll get.
Inside this episode, I’ll unpack four coaching techniques that I use to help people break through massive resistance and fears to achieve goals they never believed were possible. Listen in to episode 121 of Amplify Your Success Podcast to learn how to use these coaching skills in your life too.
Be sure to join the conversation in the Amplify Your Authority FB Community and share your input there too.
- How my first experience of being coached radically shifted the trajectory of my entire life
- Why coaching is the best way to motivate and inspire others to do things they don’t believe they can do – yet.
- The difference between mentoring and coaching and how it impacts buy-in.
- How curiosity influences decision making and empowerment.
- The role neuroplasticity plays in high-performance coaching.
- My secret coaching weapon for resistance and reluctant action takers
Mentioned in This Episode:
- The Amplify Mastermind
- Amplify Inner Circle
- Podcast Episode 82: Should You Hire a Coach or Mentor
- Book: Growth Mindset by Carol Dweck
- Your Revenue Rush Toolkit