When you raise your standards and commit to creating better results in your relationships and business success, you’ll need some boundaries to protect your goals from distractions and nay-sayers. I like to think of a boundary like a moat around a castle – it keeps the right things inside and the wrong things out.
In episode 70 of Amplify Your Success Podcast, I cover the four important boundaries everyone needs to have the time (and mental bandwidth) to accomplish big goals.
- What you can do to keep distractions and interruptions from taking you away from “focus time.”
- A few of the signs that you are tolerating and don’t have good boundaries
- The one thing every service based business owner MUST protect if they want to have a successful business
- Why you need a pricing boundary (hint: it’s time to stop letting people haggle with you for better prices!)
- My simple 4 steps to teaching others to honor your boundaries (and it can make your relationships stronger in the process!)
Mentioned In this Episode:
Check out Melanie Recommends for must-have business growth resources.
- Ep 18, Liquid Time
- Ep 69, Raise Your Standards to Raise Your Results
- Awaken Leadership Lab
- Own Your Bold Challenge
- Amplify Your Success Community