Entrepreneurs often struggle to create consistent cash flow in their small business. But often it’s not just bringing in more sales that makes the biggest difference, but rather how smart you are with the money you make.
In episode 48 of Amplify Your Success Podcast, my friend Justin Krane, author of Money. You Got This., shares how to move beyond your fears about cash flow, taking big risks and getting smart with your money – so you have more of it.
- What prosperity thinking really is, and how it can influence your money mindset.
- How to get beyond making your biggest money mistake.
- Justin reveals the single biggest mistake business owners make with their money (and what does that have to do with finding that missing sock in the dryer.)
- How business owners should price their stuff to help increase consistent cash flow.
- The smartest way to take small risk as a small business owner so you don’t find yourself underwater.
- How the simple advice from Justin’s mentor helped him become a better money coach.
About the Guest:
Justin Krane, a frequent guest on MSNBC, is a money strategist for business owners. He helps you understand the money side of your business
Justin isn’t about cutting back and living a frugal life. Justin is all about getting the shoes, doing sushi, and living the best life today – and saving for the future.
Justin is the author of the book: Money. You Got This. He shares his every day crazy funny life stories – and gives you a money lesson.
Justin is also a Certified Financial Planner professional.
He has been featured in CBS, Fox Business News, and MSNBC
Connect with Justin Krane
Get Justin’s FREE Download: 3 Things You MUST Do Right Now to End Your Business Money Drama.
Mentioned In this Episode: