How to Keep Your Idea from Failing
You’ve got this side hustle idea. Maybe it’s a new venture for your current business or you are starting up a brand new business. Do you know when it’s time to put the proper legal protections in place?
Nine out of ten times, an entrepreneur has waited too long to protect their online business!
On Amplify Your Success Podcast, Robert Wright, PLLC, joins me to share the advice he’s given thousands of business owners on when to seek out legal counsel and establish the proper business protection.
Be sure to join the Amplify Your Success Community to hear more.
- What a side-hustle is (and why they are so CRAZY popular, especially right now.)
- The signs you are a side-hustler that needs protection.
- Some of the big myths about entity formation and why most entrepreneurs wait way too long to set up their proper business foundation.
- The problem with bootstrappers who use Mycorporation and other cheap solutions.
- What should a business owner look for when hiring a business lawyer.
About the Guest:
Robert Wright is the founder of Wright Law Office, PLLC – a boutique virtual law practice that helps e-commerce sellers across the globe protect and scale their online businesses.
Since launching his practice, Robert has advised thousands of e-commerce sellers on how to protect their personal assets, bulletproof their brands, weaponize their works and safeguard their sales online. To better understand the needs of his clients, Robert launched his own physical products business and currently sells in the United States and throughout Europe.
Connect With Guest:
Mentioned in This Episode: