Most service professionals and entrepreneurs know that marketing is about attracting the ideal client. They spend hours and hours crafting the perfect email campaign, writing detailed blog articles and finding the right words to put in their next Instagram post.
But then…crickets. Nothing. No likes. No shares. No sales.
What if you knew how to write content that not only created buzz and lots of shares but also translated into sales? On episode 120 of Amplify Your Success Podcast, I talk with Deb Coman, the writer behind many high converting Facebook ads you’ve probably seen in your FB Newstream, who shares her formula for creating content that converts interest into sales.
Be sure to join the conversation in the Amplify Your Authority FB Community and share your input there too.
- The types of content that most online business owners, coaches, consultants, and service-based business owners can easily create.
- The primary reason most people’s content doesn’t attract their ideal clients and convert into sales.
- Three common mistakes business owners making when creating their content.
- Deb’s top three places to share content using her content multi-purposing
- What an entrepreneur can do today to start improving their content conversion.
3 Keys to Creating Content That Converts with Deb Coman on Amplify Your Success #Podcast Episode 120 with @melcoach Click To Tweet
About the Guest:
Deb Coman is a content conversion strategist, copywriter, speaker, and an author in the International Best Seller Voices of the 21st Century. Her copy is behind some of the big-name FB ads you see, as well as her strategies power many blogs, social media sites, and email campaigns. She empowers business owners to create better content and to share and repurpose it using a strategy that attracts and converts more of their best-paying customers.
Connect With Deb:
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Get Deb’s FREE Resource: 3 Costly Content Mistakes: How to Identify What’s Not Working In your Marketing and Fix it www.debcoman.com/gift