If you want a new outcome in your life, change starts by upleveling your standards. A standard is what you decide you want (and deserve) and often the reason you don’t have better results is that your standards are too low.
Standards are a set of decisions for what you expect and accept. From your standards, you then adopt a set of behaviors that lock in that standard in life.
In episode 69 of Amplify Your Success Podcast, let’s explore how this simple shift in your thinking can transform the quality of your results. Be sure to listen to part two on episode 70 when it drops!
- What a standard is and how your self-esteem drives them
- How drama and chronic problems in an area of your life is often a sign you have low standards
- The difference between low, “good enough” and high standards (and you’ll want to make sure you avoid mediocre soup!)
- Ten areas you can raise your standards to affect meaningful change in your prosperity, relationships, quality of team results and self-care
- The single more important area for any entrepreneur or service-professional to raise their standards so they enjoy more high-value clients
Mentioned In this Episode:
Check out Melanie Recommends for must-have business growth resources.